Wii nunchuck undressed: electronic pr0n link inside!

Guden Oden

Legend
Go here for a couple pics of a nunchuck in various states of undress, and no naughty bits mosaiced or blacked out.

There's a link to the original forum thread where these pics first surfaced, but either the website's getting hammered or someone took it down, coz it's not responding for me now...

Anyway, I think all the essentials are visible in the mirror link, so go there and check it out people! :D

Nice Find. I thought the nunchuck would be more stuffed. But judging from the looks that thing must be really light-weight.

Probably too much of a drain on the batteries if both attachments have buzzer motors, even though it would have been neat...

The nunchuck doesnt have a motion sensor in it? I thought it did.

Err.... What makes you think that it doesn't?

That thing looks very simple considering it costs $20

I'm not sure what you expected the internals of any type of controller to look like. The buttons all lead to a microchip by some wire, and the microchip either leads to an RF antenna or a cable at the back of the controller. No magic in there :)
20$ is of course expensive, but stuff like cables, adapters is always expensive relative to production costs. It's not that I agree with the price, it's just the way it is.

Back