FFXIII screens, trailers, etc*

So you're saying it's more like a 7300? :oops:

Come on now, its processing capabilities are 7800 level and the bandwith/rop situation isn't really that dire considering 720p is a pretty low resolution by current pc standards (yeah...now throw that 1080p comment right in my face).

Looks nice, but it's so blurry I can't really tell whats going on. :p
Is he modeling, is that CG, or is he in the game engine moving the scene around?

He, the voicer, doesnt say. Its just a 30 second clip for the general public about "making games in hivision" (HD here in North America), talking about the steps for making a flying ship. Just goes through the basics about making the frame, adding colors and textures, and shadows, etc. Final product is shown at the end. Doesn't go into specifics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very impressive. It should be an indication of what we are going to get.

Is there a way we can get on a downloadable cleaner video?

There is big discussion @ neogaf. But majority there thinks that this is ingame assets.

Polygon counts are to small for CGI, and he even changes lightning in realtime... It looks sunningly beautifull, but Square alwas menages to squease every bit of processing power from every sistem they are working on... White Engine FTW!

ff13-1.JPG
-
ff13-2.JPG

Well if that is in the engine, color me very impressed. I always thought this specific screen shot was artwork..
ffxiii1.jpg

*fapfapfap*

It's quite stunning to see what these consoles are capable, and what they will be capable of doing in some years. I never expected to see a game like SotC on PS2 but damn that game takes my breath away.

Off Topic: Mcmkas, I got a question for you if you don't mind? :) It's about GAF.

Back