pre-X06 MEGATON precognition chronicle

Ok, I'm not quite up to date of which Ubi studio is making what, so my bad.

That Halo Wars trailer... it was cgi right? as Halo Wars is a rts game like Age Of Empires the visuals won't be from such angle.

Well ubisoft MTL is basically the shit, while Shanghai is where all the "B" projects go.

Just compare Pandora Tomorrow to Chaos Theory.

hey scooby, if you take a look at gamerankings, you will see where SC is ranked.

I really dont think that "B" project is the correct way to describe this next year exclusive.
I am sensing total ownage.
something like MGS4 vs SC5 sort of thing ;)

Well now I would likely think that Sony will get their own massive exclusives of GT4 content as well, such that post download, it may actually just be two different versions of the same game. At least that's my theory on GT4.

A hell of a conference?

Is that allthere was to the conference in that video or was it some "shor version" of the real thing?
Where's Alan Wake, Banjo, Fable 2, Forza 2, Halo 3, Bioshock? Or will they be on the show floor?

I know I'll be hung by my balls for this, but what was there in the conference shown that was new except the Halo Wars cgi trailer?
It was all reprising the old news peppered with a lot of superlatives and well oiled marketing speek.

A good conference for sure, as it was well rehearsed and went by without any hiccups, and Moore is a hell of a showman, kinda.
But "a hell of a conference"... more like what the hell was I just told :???:

No real substance there.

Eurogamer says you're wrong.

And that's your lot, folks! There couldn't be more of a contrast between this and Sony's keynote last week - it's been all about the big-name games here in Barcelona, and all the better for it. Lots to get excited about.

The house lights are up, the music is playing, and Microsoft has had, by some margin, its most impressive X-event keynote ever.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=68090

*off downloading Doom*

hey scooby, if you take a look at gamerankings, you will see where SC is ranked.

I really dont think that "B" project is the correct way to describe this next year exclusive.
I am sensing total ownage.
something like MGS4 vs SC5 sort of thing ;)

Hmm? The B project is SC Double Agent coming in Nov which is done by Ubisoft Shanghai, the real sequal will be from Ubisoft MTL. Maybe that's what you meant??

Back