nice video of Twilight Princess...and I'm hyped

Gamecube version for me.

I am a little afraid though, that in the end they just release a limited quantity of the gamecube version to force people to go with the wii version.

BTW, is link going to be the same in both versions? i mean, in the latest wii footage i saw that link is right handed now, and i think they changed that to make the sword attacks easier to use with the wiimote, but that difficulty is not present on the gamecube. Is there a word about it?

You're going to have to wait a little longer then because the GCN version is released about a month later, I think.
I know. I was originally planning to get the Wii version, but the console is gonna cost like U$400+ around here, so I rather wait for the GC one.

The GC version is 4:3 the Wii version is 16:9.
Well, my TV is 480i 4:3 so I don't mind heh.

BTW, is link going to be the same in both versions? i mean, in the latest wii footage i saw that link is right handed now, and i think they changed that to make the sword attacks easier to use with the wiimote, but that difficulty is not present on the gamecube. Is there a word about it?
I remember reading that in the GC version, Link is left handed.

PGC Impressions

PGC said:
Twilight Princess has been shrouded in controversy ever since Nintendo announced that there would be a Wii version. I have been fortunate enough to play each of the major incarnations of the game; the GCN version (at PAX 05), the Wii version with button based sword control (at E3 06), and the latest Wii version with gesture based sword control (at the Wii press event in September, 06). The latest version may just be the best version yet.
Overall, the fighting was perfect. If you follow the forums at all, you will know that I was very worried when I heard Nintendo changed what was at E3, as I was one of the few who liked what was done there. The change was definitely for the best and, in case you were wondering, my arm wasn't tired at all after an hour of play.
When I left E3, Metroid Prime 3 was my favorite Wii title. When I left the press event it became a distant second. I'm sure everyone has read several very pointed opinions about the Twilight Princess situation. Here is another one for you. You might as well forget that the GameCube version even exists.

Back