remembering the shite that continues from nvidia

same here

yeah same here. but i cant belive how ppl are still buying n even supoting them when all these mal practises, monopolising, dirty tactics are used in thier bnusiness.

now that radeon have come out with a full range of products for all the segments, ppl still continue to buy nvidia. makes me sick.

completing story

a short time after that story when 3dfx assets were bought the PR chief was hired by Nvidia in a big position in their PR team.
At first the story had put me real badly against Nvidia and 3dfx looked to me as very human guys. I remember also that that PR guy from 3dfx impressed by not giving any harsh words against Nvidia.
After 3dfx went under i've suspected sometimes that some 3dfx guys could have already been paving their way into Nvidia.

Re: same here

N3vidimka said:
yeah same here. but i cant belive how ppl are still buying n even supoting them when all these mal practises, monopolising, dirty tactics are used in thier bnusiness.

now that radeon have come out with a full range of products for all the segments, ppl still continue to buy nvidia. makes me sick.

exactly its bullshit Radeon 9800 pro yah :)

we had our warning of what this company was like 2-3 years ago and you think that they would suddenly change their ways?

They have tried to smear ALL OF THE PLAYERS

but in the end they are killing themselves.........

Back