LGC MGS4 footage in crystal clear 720p ( Link )

Unless you're running VLC with hacked windows media .dll, you're not going to be able to watch it at all with VLC...

How's the video?

It looks good, very cinematic with all of the dramatic action you have come to expect from a Kojima MGS4 trailer. Characters look to be well detailed and the cow things are pretty cool, especially in how they move around the environment. Defiantly would have to been nice to see more of Raiden though, as he kicked a lot of ass in the last video with his superhuman ninja abilities.

How's the video?

Very good quality, i.e. not filmed-off a video-wall. It's the Leipzig Game Convention trailer, so if you've seen it, there nothing new for you other than the crystal clear video quality.

The main protagonist in the trailer is undoubtely the mini-metal gears stomping and kicking, occasionally shooting the little soldiers and insurgents all over the place. Lots of mooing happening as well. :p

Probably because you're running on windows and I'm not?

You didn't state whether it was on a windows system or not. But yeah, on Macs and Linux systems, WMV files are a huge pain to get working. Though, I had heard that Flip4Mac on the OSX is good for WMV files. Linux is still out though.

You didn't state whether it was on a windows system or not. But yeah, on Macs and Linux systems, WMV files are a huge pain to get working. Though, I had heard that Flip4Mac on the OSX is good for WMV files. Linux is still out though.

Hmm? mplayer doesn't work?

Really beatiful.

Personally, i though that the game was has been downgraded compared with it tgs counterpart, but after seeing this trailer i am really convinced that bad trailers really make you think that a game is ugly or different when in fact it isnt.

Ahh worked this time, odd.

Beautiful scene. The 720p does it justice, methinks I'll need an HDTV before I go next gen.

Back