Reputation, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you like me to show you? Mwahahahaha.
:runaway:

I'd prefer the old square design with the new colours. The old ones had a certain shine to them. I guess that's the MacOSX/Vista speaking for me. :oops: (plus the individual squares stood out more)

Actually, if you go to the Members List and sort by Reputation, then click the little arrow next to it to reverse from descending to ascending, you'll see it.

Actually, if you go to the Members List and sort by Reputation, then click the little arrow next to it to reverse from descending to ascending, you'll see it.

Yeah poor silence is still last, we should do something about that. :yes:

I cant rep anyone yet, nor does it look like ive been rep'd. There's a min. post count before you can send/receive rep?

Ehm, I don't want to come off as too negative. But the new blue rep bars are really obnoxious. Why did you change the unobtrusive green symbols to the blue bricks?

Ehm, I don't want to come off as too negative. But the new blue rep bars are really obnoxious. Why did you change the unobtrusive green symbols to the blue bricks?

Well Geo said something about that earlier in this thread (post 20), nVidia is green and Ati is red... and stuff.
I liked the old look more too, but it's no biggie.

Well Geo said something about that earlier in this thread (post 20), nVidia is green and Ati is red... and stuff.
I liked the old look more too, but it's no biggie.

It's not the colour, it's the tone. A pastel-coloured blue would be fine.

It's not the colour, it's the tone. A pastel-coloured blue would be fine.
Agreed and seconded, this blue is just a bit too loud and it clashes.

No disrespect intended, just meant as constructive criticism/input. I like the blue, but this particular shade doesn't seem quite right for this board. :???:

I agree. The new colour looks somewhat out of place, the old green color was really unintrusive and looked realy good.

I like the idea of the rep bars blue, just not those shades of blue.

More pastelly, like Hupfinsgack mentioned, and I think it would blend right in with the site.

Try completely refreshing ye olde browser on a page of posts again (like this one). Better?

Much nicer shade. :cool:

Could you make the super-rep bars more like the lighter shade of blue used on the forums at the top? Kinda noticed the regular rep bars are like the shade of blue at the top of each post... *shrug* (Less flashy/cutesy)

Last edited by a moderator:
The two bars immediately below "Post Reply" at the top of a thread were the color models.

Try completely refreshing ye olde browser on a page of posts again (like this one). Better?
I don't like it simply because it doesn't stand out enough, not like it used to. Maybe that's part of the point? On first glance for the new guys the orange may mean someone is hot while the blue may mean someone is just boring :) Also, I think the old green/red makes folks more focussed on being careful simply because the colors were so outstanding. Dunno...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back