Fight Night PS3 Screens

Looks about equal.

Eh?

I'd say it looks better. No surprise given the 9+ months of extra development, but honestly I did not expect this. I expected EA to just stuff out a port of the 360 version with some added features. Don't get me wrong the 360 looks damn amazing, probably one of the best looking next gen games to date. Thats why im a little surprised at seeing it being topped like this. And before I get flamed to death, I'm sure FNR4 on ps3/360 will look identical, but fact is right now this one does look better.

That said, I would love to see this running in motion, especially with the first person view.

Eh?
I'd say it looks better. No surprise given the 9+ months of extra development, but honestly I did not expect this. I expected EA to just stuff out a port of the 360 version with some added features. Don't get me wrong the 360 looks damn amazing, probably one of the best looking next gen games to date. Thats why im a little surprised at seeing it being topped like this. And before I get flamed to death, I'm sure FNR4 on ps3/360 will look identical, but fact is right now this one does look better.
That said, I would love to see this running in motion, especially with the first person view.
No HDR anyways.

Eh?

sums it all up right there... :smile:

ssj-04... how about knocking off the fan*** chit please.

Actually Bad_Boy now that it's pointed out these screens do appear to lack HDR lighting... ?

I don't know about a lack of hdr, it definately seems like they toned down the over the top lighting of the orginal though.
Is there another game that does fake hdr or bloom as well at this? I think it's still HDR, just toned down.

I don't know about a lack of hdr, it definately seems like they toned down the over the top lighting of the orginal though.
Is there another game that does fake hdr or bloom as well at this? I think it's still HDR, just toned down.
I loved that shit.

Whoever's doing the modelling for this game deserves a pay rise, its the best looking work I've seen.

Back