Ridge Racer 7 Screens are finally out...

I think he means that almost none of these are pictures of actual races going on, and more pictures to highlight the environments.

However, this game is probably nearly finished now, so I'm sure we'll see more of it soon. Probably in about three weeks. ;)

The screens look great, can't wait for the videos :) I hope this version is more realistic so I can consider buying it.

The official site is open, with a couple more shots:

http://namco-ch.net/ridgeracer7/index.php

img1_1.jpg

img1_3.jpg

img1_15.jpg

The jungle/forest environments look very nice.

:D I find it funny when some people feel the need to post if some site is not working for them, especially if they know where the problem lies... and that there's nothing the forum community can do about it.
Yea, you know who you are ;)

Anyhow, wish we'd see a video soon (preferably on some site where everybody could see it).
The screens look nice, amazing amount of detail if indeed these are from the game and not some pumped up concept screens. Look at those trees and foliage!

What's with the helicopter screens though, it's like they're from totally different game??

well you know, you are wrong

the comunity as you clearly say, can do something about that

like:

upload some of those pics somewhere else you see.
our network is blocking acces to gaming related sites

URL : http://www.proxyweb.net/
Reason : The Websense category "Proxy Avoidance" is filtered.
spacer.gif

i'm not whining..
anyway. are there clear differences with the xbox360 version? car complexity and scenery ?

looks nice.
does anybody know if we are getting psp auto-drift handling or old school ps1/ps2 handling?

anyway. are there clear differences with the xbox360 version? car complexity and scenery ?
screens look too small to tell any differences imo.

I'd say 98% of those pictures are in game, as are those IGN ones.

It's looking good.:cool:

Just looked at an altavista translation of the features page. The pictures are from the new tracks, and here are a few comments that were interesting:

- "Of course, these are all actual game pictures."

- "It was actualized with PS3 by all means please observe to "the detail of the next generation"."

- "The fact that it is actualized by the power of PS3 is not just precision of detail.
If you look around, with the view of the course which is drawn to long way, the prayer in the big scale impression so far without of being, being to be possible, to experience the city and the place where it has that course it does.

- "In this way, furthermore being to increase, it does the speed impression only of the ridge ' RIDGE RACER 7 ' with precise detail and the enormous scale impression." "

- "' RIDGE RACER 7 ' with, when getting the new machine, we deliver also the real time demonstration which flows by large force."

So, in other words, are they basically saying the pictures are real-time, in game stuff? :D

Ridge Racer is like the Japanese version of the Test drive series. People continue to get hyped about new games in the series despite the fact that it has sucked for years. There hasn't been a good Ridge Racer game since the N64/Playstation.

Back