Whats your favorite 360 game so far?

My Favorites so far are, Table Tennis (Extremly enjouable when played against friend), Oblivion, Lost Planet Demo, COD 2, Kameo is ok, Fight Night 3 is excellent and fun in 2 player mode.

Hopefully Gears Of War will be added when released. :)

Currently
GRAW, Dead Rising and Dynasty Warriors (yes, I'm ashamed to admit)

Honorable
PDZ (MP/split screen fun)

Looking forward to
Saint Row, Just Cause

Dead rising I have dreamed of living out the dawn of the dead senario since I was a kid. I can't get enough of slaughtering zombies and kick ass bosses.

Oblivion,PGR3, Burnout Revenge, Cloning Clyde.
In that order, although at the moment I'm a bit bored with my XBOX 360.
I'm waiting for Gears of War and Fear and anything else that catches my interest.

Seen you playing that quite a lot recently. Considering all the reviews and the not so hot demo , do you really think it's worth checking out?
I certainly don't think this is for everyone, but the demo is a guide - if you enjoyed the demo you'll enjoy the game, if you didn't enjoy the demo you won't enjoy the game, IMO.

I've not played such a title before, and while its primary basis is a button masher, its a bit of escapism fun for me. I didn't read any of the reviews, but the primary bitching I've seen suggests that people don't like the lack of in level savepoints, but I think that would actually make the game too easy - if they had more savepoints then they would probably have to ratcheted up the difficulty, actually breaking the flow up; there's only been a few occasions where I've had to play a level through more than twice (through dying).

The main difference from the game and the demo is that the demo doesn't give any control over the weapon or item selections, which becomes easy to understand once in the game.

come on guys, one game only. :p
i thought it was pretty simple.

Well if you had owned a 360 then you realize that there is no one game that we liked the most as lot of them are very very fun :) :)

GRAW for me.

But there were lots of others games that were very fun on it.

Well if you had owned a 360 then you realize that there is no one game that we liked the most as lot of them are very very fun :) :)
huh? thats a flaw of me not owning the 360?
I own dozens of ps2 games, and I could pick one title that would be my favorite.
Of course there are other games I also love to play and enjoy.

huh? thats a flaw of me not owning the 360?
I own dozens of ps2 games, and I could pick one title that would be my favorite.
Of course there are other games I also love to play and enjoy.

It was ment as a joke hence the double smilies.

I have been playing 3D games since back when Doom came out. And today I can not pick one favorite on the PC as they all had some really good things they did back then :)

So far my favorite gaming experience on 360 would be GRAW. Plenty of other good games but this one stands out in my book.

Back