Just Cause demo on XBLM

Yep and it's a garbage

This game is GARBAGE to say the least. Not recommended at all. Don't bother downloading as you will waste your time.

This game looks really nice... good use of motion blur, DOF and lighting.... for such a VAST world... it's like GTA in the jungle (with better graphics)... pretty cool explosions and weapons and vehicular usage.

The animation is a little stiff but it offers some cool interactions and did I mention cool explosions? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
This game is GARBAGE to say the least. Not recommended at all. Don't bother downloading as you will waste your time.

This game is GREAT, nice lighting, fun times driving vehicles, many different weapons, good explosions. Well worth your time downloading. Highly recommended

these may be some of the best graphics I've ever seen in game on my 360 (besides Lost Planet)

lighting, foliage, smoke/explosions and motion blur is phenomenal

BTW... the notes for this game on Xbox.com say
Cutting-edge technology: The procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.

Gameplay is not good at all

I know graphics are pretty good and loading time is good, but i found the gameplay to be very bad. But that's just my opinion so download it and try it for your self, the animations and camera control is also poor.

Nismo what specifically do you not like about the gameplay?

Like what part of the mission? Dont just say "the controls" or whatever, like what about the controls?

I only messed with it for like 3 seconds..I dunno..the graphics are kinda awesome and kinda cruddy at the same time, if that makes any sense? Those who play it probably know what I mean.

I think in some ways it's probably a bit like that naughty dog PS3 game, at least in setting.
________
HOW TO ROLL A JOINT

Last edited by a moderator:
Pros
Graphically it's not bad.
Loading isn't bad.
The island is vast and well populated.
Fun to play, though some tweaking is still needed.
Serious Sam crossed with GTA

Cons
Buggy -- (tutorial/hint)

I'm waiting to see how MP is done and if it supports split screen action. Overall, I might pick this one up.

these may be some of the best graphics I've ever seen in game on my 360 (besides Lost Planet)

lighting, foliage, smoke/explosions and motion blur is phenomenal

WOW! Tap In I never thought you would say something like this about Just Cause. I mean it looks really nice, but the 2nd best ever?

I checked the demo out, and to me it looks pretty bad and whatabout the fact that you stand on top of a car and you are still able to steer it lol. Pop in is, horrible lack of AF disturbed me, all in all not too many pros that I could see and lot's of cons.

I checked the demo out, and to me it looks pretty bad and whatabout the fact that you stand on top of a car and you are still able to steer it lol. Pop in is, horrible lack of AF disturbed me, all in all not too many pros that I could see and lot's of cons.

How did you managed to do that? When I land on the top of a car, I can not steer the car. However, I'm able to hijack the car. While there are pop-ins, it's not so bad...it usually for stuff in the far distant that you don't really notice. Secondly, when you're in a car or helicopter things zoom by you really fast.

I agree with you that this game isn't ready for release, they still need to work out a lots of bugs. Did you notice the parachute hint/tutorial bug? Not that's just weird. It's not something I would expect. I do expect much of these bugs to be fix by the time they release the game...well I hope, because the gameplay is very fun.

Back