Heavenly Sword trailer @ IGN (new scenes)

Yes, it certainly does ... I'm really starting to like the aesthetics of the main character - very pleasant to the eyes, and the strands of hear and cloth are really adding something here.

I'm also getting the sense that the gameplay is pretty intense, with lots of moves, grabs and counters possible and of Tekken / Soul Calibur quality - just to my taste, looking forward to that too.

Can't wait to play this game!

Well that was nothing I haven't seen before but its still looking pretty good. :)

I sure hope we will finally see some awesome new footage of the mass battles in TGS. :D

Its GOW with a chick!!

I'd say this title looks promising, but until we actually get to see much more of this game, comparisons to God of War are unjustified. God of War is a masterpiece and those don't pop up very often, at the moment we can only wish that this will turn out to be one.

Come on nAo and DeanoC, we want to see more!

I'd say this title looks promising, but until we actually get to see much more of this game, comparisons to God of War are unjustified. God of War is a masterpiece and those don't pop up very often, at the moment we can only wish that this will turn out to be one.

Lol somebody missed the joke. There's a thread about a DeanoC interview in which Deano is interviewed by a little overenthusiastic woman (Nevermind, here the link http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32861). Anyway that girl uses exactly that line.

Isn't that the guy who keeps talking about his balls? His Royal balls or something...

...I can't have dreamt that....... err....

I've watched most of HS trailers and it looks amazing but today I realized that sth is missing:BLOOD!
Does anyone have a clue why?

I've watched most of HS trailers and it looks amazing but today I realized that sth is missing:BLOOD!
Does anyone have a clue why?

Probably it would give HS a 16+/18+ rating, thus reducing their possible audience. In my opinion it's a conscious business decision.

Surely the fun is in the gameplay and not the graphical effects. I don't see how adding blood adds fun when the gameplay is exactly the same. Unless the blood makes the floor slippey and that affects gameplay :p

Back