Photoshop this: We've found Dave Baumann, with a beer, a shirt and more...

Wow, I never knew this site was run by some guy whose ass I could kick. And I don't kick ass.

It's funny about that. Most people could kick my ass, but because of the way I walk, talk and hold myself people don't seem to question my non-existant strength. Especially in winter, when I have my puffy jacket and my hat. I look ready to mug someone, lol.

It's funny about that. Most people could kick my ass, but because of the way I walk, talk and hold myself people don't seem to question my non-existant strength. Especially in winter, when I have my puffy jacket and my hat. I look ready to mug someone, lol.

Well I was simply reenforcing the nerdy/geek person who dwells in the parent's basement stereotype, myself.

:D

MuFu said:
Couldn't think of anything for this one so just supersized Dave's head:
Photoshop>filters>liquify

davewc5.gif

"So, Jen-Hsun Huang, Dave Orton, and Bill Gates walk into a bar. . . they buy it"

Ho ho he he!

Sorry I could resist myself. ;)

"So, Jen-Hsun Huang, Dave Orton, and Bill Gates walk into a bar. . . they buy it"

Ho ho he he!

Sorry I could resist myself. ;)

Nah. Jen-Hsun says, "Our bar is so much better than this anyway, this one will be out of business soon." Orton says, "This bar has core competencies we lack, I wonder if they'd merge?" Gates say, "I'll take 5,000 of them and make it the new standard for 'bar' ".

Gates say, "I'll take 5,000 of them and make it the new standard for 'bar' ".

And then spends next 5-6 years rearranging and changing the style, while the customers get their drinks at "Steavie's Apple Pie Paradise" across the street... :)

And then spends next 5-6 years rearranging and changing the style, while the customers get their drinks at "Steavie's Apple Pie Paradise" across the street...

The drinks are more expensive but they last longer there.

Honestly we could go with this for days on end, I love it!

Back