Forum utility changes...

blakjedi

Veteran
Can we put the page and the forum trees back that bottom of the page? I hate that now I have to scroll back up to go back into the forum... The Next thread/Previous thread links arent as useful to me as the old style navigation buttons were.

Seconded. Or at least put a link to the "current" forum between the next / previous thread links. Pretty please :)

Heh, they did it -- I was really missing it too! Hated scrolling all the way back up to the top of the page.

Me personally, I wouldn't mind the entire breadcrumb in the footer between Next/Previous. Or at least the big parts, e.g.

Beyond3D Forum > Site Forum > Site Feedback

I could do without the specific page in the footer and also the B3D homepage...

Ps- :oops: B3D has a homepage?! ;) Btw, nice subtle way to get people to click on it more -- accessible right in the breadcrumb! Nice!

The guys are still futzing! Now with more futz!

And 3D Tables now in the links at the top! Oh hallelujah!

hai hai! ty ty ty!

now... the new features like being able to vote thread relevance and add reputation without changing pages are awesome... would it be too much to ask to get a similar feature for adding subscriptions? It could still have an "advanced" link, if you want to use a non-default folder, but I like to keep track of threads by subscribing and having to visit that tiny Subscriptions page feels like a waste of time (and maybe of server resources!). ^^;

thanks either way!

Back