Angry German Kid Playing UT

Hahaha i thought that was hilarious. Mainly because I had a German friend in school who I would mess with and call him a Nazi and whatnot and the video made me think of him for some reason. I'm going to have to email it to him. LOL

I saw someone take one of the developer interview videos showcasing Oblivion, and edited it so that during the loading screen they made it look as if it froze. I'm talking blue screen and token "ding" error sound.

Cut to German kid screaming and breaking keyboard..... The timing was IMPECCABLE. Easily the funniest youtube video I've ever seen. I can't find the link though.

Last edited by a moderator:
fake? i've seen other examples like this on the interweb. i'd guess there are actually people like this out there. people i don't care to spend any part of eternity with.

Im sure there are people like this.

Slow PC's have a way of bringing the worst out of me and making me very short tempered with people when games and general performance luggishness wears on me for a couple of hours.

Once, I had a mouse, where the scroll button would randomly scroll of and down unexpectedly for no reason. Needless to say, it caused me to lose my edge in games when it had its fits and one day I snapped and started hitting it on my desk. Turned out a good move because it simply broke the funtionality of the scroll wheel all together and let me game in peace. lol

More recently, in Titan Quest the loads times are extremely random where sometimes it takes 5 seconds to load the area and others it takes 2 minutes to load the exact same area. I learned to just go get a drink or do something else while I let it do its thing.

In a sense I can understand where this person is coming from. I'd be lying if I said I never overreacted during a loss in a game. Never, obviously, to the extent he was portraying. I have broken my fair share of peripherals, mice and keyboards alike, and cleared off my fair share of full desks in one fell arm swoops, but this kid is out of his mind!

Back