Funniest 3d thread of all time

dizietsma

Banned
this is a blast from the past. You can tell how old it is because Digitalwander and Hellbinder are posting at nvnews. Throw in Hanners for good measure. Those were the good old days !

To set the scene .. it's nvnews and Digi and Hellbinder are posting so you can guess what ? .. temperatures are rising and anyone will argue with anyone over anything.

Here's SulinUx getting really annoyed with everything anyone says and will not let anyone stand in his way .. even if it means fragging himself in post 59 !

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19203&page=3&pp=25

After hanners brings a voice of reason to the whole thing it still takes him 2 pages to work it out.

Funniest 3D thread of all time. They don't make them like that anymore ..mainly because they have all been banned ..shame.

Reactions: Geo
He actually got a bit of snippyness out of Hanners. A major accomplishment.

I kind of miss the days when nvnews was part of the community rather than an enclave. Come back fellas, it's not too late. . .

geo said:
I kind of miss the days when nvnews was part of the community rather than an enclave. Come back fellas, it's not too late. . .
I was gonna say something like that since I miss some of those happy times, but...

...but I didn't. I don't think they're interested.

Well, like ending any civil war it would have to start with a general amnesty.

I prefer the threads where forum members resort to funny Photoshop images.

Boy, did the FX series instigate a LOT of good Photoshop moments.. :D

geo said:
Well, like ending any civil war it would have to start with a general amnesty.

How about we take it over? I already see it:
"B3D invades nVNews! Should we send the marines to rescue them? Do they build WMA's over there?" ;)

geo said:
He actually got a bit of snippyness out of Hanners. A major accomplishment.

I think I did snippy a lot more back then, it's much more of an accomplishment to get it out of me now. ;)

Why was Digi banned?
I ought to go over there and let people know that they can't ban Digi without banning me.
That would set them straight.

Rumor has it that Digi can be difficult when he gets his dander up. Yes, I know, it's hard to believe. . . :cool:

_xxx_ said:
How about we take it over? I already see it:
"B3D invades nVNews! Should we send the marines to rescue them? Do they build WMA's over there?" ;)

I think that is next on Field Marshall Rys' road to world domination !

Back