New team newbs!

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
To quote geo, whee!!

To that end, it's only right you guys also say hello to the new guys helping me, that come from B3D. I've asked, and they graciously accepted, geo, Uttar and The Baron to help me out, to partner with Neeyik, Ingenu, V and the rest of the existing gang (I miss names out only because I have to run off and sort some stuff out!) that keep B3D ticking over.

They'll be helping with all manner of stuff, both here on the forums and elsewhere, as we get the wheels turning a bit more quickly.

Wish them all the best, I wouldn't really be doing this without them :)

And it doesn't stop there! There'll be more names to come as time goes by, as we build things up, so stay tuned.

Er, not sure what the etiquette is on announcements such as these (not being as committed as some members - still havent posted a congrats in Dave's send off thread).... but congrats. From what I've seen of all those mentioned the role's in safe hands. Good luck!

slider

We're doomed!!

movie_bg.jpg

:LOL:

Ah, the days of being a newbie moderator....happy puppy days memories. :)

Best of luck fellows, you will need it. A very rewarding job for sure, but very trying at times as well...but I'm pretty sure you'll all excel at it. :cool:

Congrats !!!

I like the staff, let see what happens in the forums ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
3dcgi said:
So will the Geo and Uttar conference call roundups be promoted to front page material?

Well, a more polished exec summary with link to the thread/details within would seem a likely candidate. Early days --still sorting buttons here. ;)

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness... Definitely in good hands.

Back