The Rydermark Thread (TM)

I'm so excited! I even signed up to fileshack just for this file.

rydermark_xtreme_edition_teaser.avi

damn sounds awesome.
*waits in line*

Maybe I should have taken Jawed's advice...

This must be some sort of joke? Seriously, it has to... right?

Ahahahahaha, that video is a work of genius! Probably some clever marketing ploy to lower the expectations of the audience and the competitors.

Two things to say, first, the internets never fail to deliver, second, you have got to watch that video, it's one of the most hilarious thing I've seen ever. The music choice alone makes that video all the better.

By the way, the artwork is top notch not only in 3D form but also in 2D. Look at this:

Forget extreme pipelines, it's all about EXTREME BENCHMARKS!

That was terrible. I regret the minute I spent watching that. :(

OMG I think I just lost more brain cells watching that video then going out getting hammered on a friday night:LOL:

The music was halarious. I guess they must have ran out of money from the extravagent spending on the artwork :oops:

hahaha that was so worth downloading. I can't believe Fuad thinks that is actually real. It so reeks of someone doing a crappy vid in 3ds and sending it to him after the fiasco in July or whenever.

Aw, I think it's quite sad. Graphics forums will lose that special frisson between those who hate him and those who don't care or enjoy his stuff, it's all entertainment... Not to mention the general hilarity and confusion he engenders with most of his articles.

Jawed

Aw, I think it's quite sad. Graphics forums will lose that special frisson between those who hate him and those who don't care or enjoy his stuff, it's all entertainment... Not to mention the general hilarity and confusion he engenders with most of his articles.
I agree entirely. We all know he is entirely ignorant about what goes on inside a GPU, but that's what makes it so funny. And where else would we get the material to fuel discussions on this board and others. My Bosnian is a bit dated, so I hope they find another clown soon.

My bosnian is still good, but he just translates the Inq shite without changing much.

He just posted that G9x is just a shrinked G80, BTW.

Fuad has left the Inquirer.

No, as I told you awhile ago he is leaving in 6 months because he has been delayed, he's walking out of there on 3 legs. 2 legs. No 4 legs even.

He is now back at the Inquirer and has been renamed. Or cancelled

Reactions: Geo
Back