Chromehounds Demo on XBL

PiNkY

Regular
What are your thoughts on it. Seems a bit simplistic to me, but could be fun in multiplayer. Honestly I wished this would bring mech games back to their MW2 glory. But nice to see the EDRAM finally getting used. Some mighty fine AA in there.

wonder why...

It looks pretty good. The explosions and particle effects are impressive and so is the lighting; the videos of the night fighting look like something recorded off of a real battlefield.

Yeah seems a lot of people are trashing it but as usual, it's probably better than they let on.

The new IGN videos had, great explosions, fairly undetailed/poor terrain.

An average game

Downloaded it today - 550mb+, Intro was nice, but the graphics and gameply were disapointing to say the least. I kept wondering around in circles. LOL.

Graphics were poor in my opinion, they are no way near as good as Lost planet or call of duty.

Give this one a miss

YA gameplay is very boring, explosions are kinda cheezy, the destruction is lame (2 shots and building fall like a deck of cards)

I'm still holding out some hope though, as I think I could really get into the customization aspect of building your own mech and the online team-based stuff sounds really cool.

So, looking forward to multiplayer but getting a feeling that the SP campaign is going to suck big time.

Its like a tank simulation game, if you like tanks you will go for this otherwise not. They could drop 60 frames for more scenery and foliage, but this is "japanese" game.

Back