Favorite youtube video

Two science videos recently featured on the Bad Astronomy blog:

Why the sky is dark at night (not quite as obvious an answer as most would think! :))

Great, awesome, magnificient solar eruption, as captured by SOHO and STEREO satellites. Now available in HD, so click on to youtube proper and view it in 720 or 1080 rez from there!

Who doesn't like crabs so say! :LOL:

...Well, maybe not if they're creepy and HUGE, and even climb trees...
Birgus_latro_%28Bora-Bora%29.jpg

There's of course no such thing as free energy, or we'd all be using it by now.

BUT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MAN?? THE FACT WE'RE NOT USING IT PROVES THAT IT EXISTS!!

I think you're wasting your time disagreeing with UT... that one is firmly in the conspiracy crank camp.

Its already being used, some evil corporation is stealing single socks all over the world, and since single socks arent of use for anyone, they surely use them for pure mass-to-energy conversion.
Getting rich by stealing from anyone, if I had a couple backup-socks Id be out in the streets protesting against em! Whoever they are!

If it was possible to produce free energy

This ego that you know everything and humankind has already discovered everything and has knowledge about everything. You see how strong the resistance is against the idea even here, while you don't have a clue. No matter how smart you are, you can't know everything.

Who as a customer would care to pay petrol companies (or similar energy suppliers) if they know that it is free?

THE FACT WE'RE NOT USING IT PROVES THAT IT EXISTS!!

The fact that we are not using it proves that it doesn't exist.

Such a ridiculous nonsense. :D

This ego that you know everything and humankind has already discovered everything and has knowledge about everything. You see how strong the resistance is against the idea even here, while you don't have a clue. No matter how smart you are, you can't know everything.

Who as a customer would care to pay petrol companies (or similar energy suppliers) if they know that it is free?

The fact that we are not using it proves that it doesn't exist.

Such a ridiculous nonsense. :D

+10000000000

UniversalTruth that free energy in your video, go and do it..

/Waits for UT to come back reporting he is now running his p.c for free.................

UniversalTruth that free energy in your video, go and do it..

/Waits for UT to come back reporting he is now running his p.c for free.................

:LOL: I'm not going anywhere. If you are really interested (and not being sarcastic only), then please, ask the owner of that video.

I'm not interested. I would prefer to pay my bills to the electricity corporation. They are also people, should eat something... :rolleyes:

Back