Favorite youtube video

They are continuously searching the edge of cost cutting, and as long as the plane is safe and they don't exploit their crew I can appreciate being able to fly cheaply in Europe
Ahem, safe planes...yes. Ryanair has an absolutely STELLAR reputation for safety...yes sir! :LOL:

Like a short while back, when a Ryanair pilot collided with another plane while taxiing, damaging the winglet and a spoiler on the aircraft and still took off anyway and flew to Barcelona with a full load of passengers without checking the airworthiness of the aircraft...!

Recently Ryanair also made news for having to make an emergency landing because the aircraft in question was running out of fuel. Seems they're also pushing the margins on the fuel load they take on, so if weather conditions are poor at the destination site (such as in this case) they can't circle for very long.

why's that stupid ? youve obviously not heard of RyanAir
"The Dublin-based carrier has been criticised in the past for not including optional charges in its headline fares.
It currently charges £30 to check in one item of luggage, £10 per person to pay for a flight using a debit or credit card, £60 to travel with sport or music equipment and £15 per kilo for excess baggage.
They also have a Oxygen Reservation Fee

On First Class United Emirates?

Fellix I thought it was a sarcastic comment on the fact most people only pretend to read books ... but damn, she's fucking serious ...

Fellix I thought it was a sarcastic comment on the fact most people only pretend to read books ... but damn, she's fucking serious ...

One of the saddest things I ever hear (and I hear it more often than I should) is people who proudly proclaim that they've not read a book since they left school.

One of the most basic and important things about us as humans is our ability to record and pass on information in it's most basic form ie, the written word. And some people piss all over it and the huge wealth of knowledge and imagination contained within.

Back