Favorite youtube video

I believe all fluorescent lamps contain mercury although..

"If a fluorescent lamp is broken, a very small amount of mercury can contaminate the surrounding environment. About 99% of the mercury is typically contained in the phosphor, especially on lamps that are near the end of their life. The broken glass is usually considered a greater hazard than the small amount of spilled mercury. The EPA recommends airing out the location of a fluorescent tube break and using wet paper towels to help pick up the broken glass and fine particles. Any glass and used towels should be disposed of in a sealed plastic bag. Vacuum cleaners can cause the particles to become airborne, and should not be used"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluorescent_lamp

I had to go and recycle our old florescent tubes recently, as one tube can apparently contaminate 10,000 litres of drinking water above safe levels (there's probably no safe level). Luckily our local dump has a free recycling centre, as tubes are now considered hazardous waste and now can't go into normal rubbish.

Luckily very few Brits are like she is.
This girl is rude beyond anything and hasn't got clue why U.K. was first to open their borders for all the immigrants.

Now we need funny vid to cheer us up a bit! ;)

LOL!

Oldie but goodie:

Also lol at the tram video. I see that kind of shit all the time, but I guess ignorant racism isn't restricted only to the southern US.

Also lol at the tram video. I see that kind of shit all the time, but I guess ignorant racism isn't restricted only to the southern US.

It's quite the rage world over. I am ashamed at my countryman for trying to find england of the poems he read in school and asking such insensitive questions to the locals. Sadly there are some things that no amount of education can cure. :cry:

Back