Favorite youtube video

I don't know if this was posted already but it's absolutely hilarious. Warning: Contains some swearing...

Not sure what's supposed to be so "hilarious" about some asshole douchebag being a dick towards a little kid. Perhaps if you explain I might see the fun in it too, but I doubt it.

Not sure what's supposed to be so "hilarious" about some asshole douchebag being a dick towards a little kid. Perhaps if you explain I might see the fun in it too, but I doubt it.

Whatever, pal. The "little kid" whose vocabulary makes sailors blush happens to be a booster (a cheater if you don't know what a booster is) and gets taught a lesson. I don't see how anyone would feel sorry for him. But whatever floats your boat.

This is why you shouldn't drive on ice if you're a woman :smile:

Sorry, this one hurts!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked this ... it's someone on the internetz singing the final part of the Diva's opera performance from one of my favorite Luc Besson movies, the Fifth Element, live. Starts at about 38 seconds in.

But whatever floats your boat.
I generally don't find it amusing when people make fun of other people. That whole "laugh with people rather than laugh at them", you know? I suppose I was brought up old-fashioned or something, I know it's all the rage these days to make fun of others but it just doesn't work for me personally.

I don't know if this was posted already but it's absolutely hilarious. Warning: Contains some swearing...

That kid sure needs anger management and what a douche trying to setup a pad session. I now understand the commetns about XBLA kid foul language stuff. Just check out the one below, that kid is mentally disturbed. Never ever seen/heared the like online on PC... ever. :oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh4ZsF-IZ0s

Whatever, pal. The "little kid" whose vocabulary makes sailors blush happens to be a booster (a cheater if you don't know what a booster is) and gets taught a lesson. I don't see how anyone would feel sorry for him. But whatever floats your boat.
And the guy killing him gets easy kills aswell, sounds grownup and is wasting his precious time trying to anger some kid (or kids as he`s gloating that he has more of these vids). This sounds more worrisome (or pathetic) to me than a foulmouthed preteen.

I generally don't find it amusing when people make fun of other people. That whole "laugh with people rather than laugh at them", you know? I suppose I was brought up old-fashioned or something, I know it's all the rage these days to make fun of others but it just doesn't work for me personally.

I guess funny is in the eye of the beholder. I don't find Lightman's videos particularly funny (ice can be extremely dangerous) and agree with what you said (have had to put up with childish coworkers too many times already) but in the booster's case I just found it funny. Boosters have ruined too many otherwise nice MW2 games so I won't feel sorry for him.

But let's move on with a video I hope you like better...

I really liked this ... it's someone on the internetz singing the final part of the Diva's opera performance from one of my favorite Luc Besson movies, the Fifth Element, live. Starts at about 38 seconds in.

Good video! The part in the movie was played by Maiwenn, she had a kid with Luc Besson before he married Milla.

When composer Eric Serra showed soprano Inva Mula (who dubs the voice of the Diva) the sheet music for the Diva Dance, she reportedly smiled and relayed to him that some of the notes written were not humanly possible to achieve because the human voice cannot change notes that fast. Hence, she performed the notes in isolation - one by one, as opposed to consecutively singing them all together and they digitized the notes to fit the music. There are a few moments when you can hear the differences in the vocal tones of The Diva's voice.

Part of the song that the Diva sings is from the opera "Lucia Di Lammermoor", and very often goes by the title "The Mad Song", as it is sung by Lucia just after she murders Arturo (whom she was forced to marry) on their wedding day - Lucia is hallucinating that she has married the man she really loves; Edgardo, her brother's nemesis.

You might have see Maiwen in Haute tension.

Back