Favorite youtube video

Jeezus Christ that is an awesome sounding car! Here is another awesome sounding machine. It is a video of a bike similar to mine...an MV Agusta Senna F4 except mine is a 1000cc and the one in the video is a 750 cc...
I think especially through the tunnel it sounds like an F1 car :) Be sure to check the HD version of it.

And I dont think its about the untrained ear...its just whether you like the sound of a big engine being revved really high and as it misfires and stuff when decelerating...could be a matter of taste?

And it has the added bonus of being able to hear the sound of all the other cars much better. :D (Yes, I have one)

Wow, this brings back memories. I had a Roland MT32 (together with its key-sporting father, the D50 Synth) and I still have it today, still works too! - and I put on this game just to listen to the music. I read that I may be able to use dosbox to run this game again with my MT32 hooked up, so maybe I'll try that sometime and record the music in stereo at much higher quality. Still, for me this was enough to spark the memories ... imagine that the MT32 was one of the first supported sound-devices, back when many people still played with PC speaker, and it took a long, long time before we got music that was better than this (Ad-Lib was its only competition for a long while).

Wow, this brings back memories. I had a Roland MT32 (together with its key-sporting father, the D50 Synth) and I still have it today, still works too! - and I put on this game just to listen to the music. I read that I may be able to use dosbox to run this game again with my MT32 hooked up, so maybe I'll try that sometime and record the music in stereo at much higher quality. Still, for me this was enough to spark the memories ... imagine that the MT32 was one of the first supported sound-devices, back when many people still played with PC speaker, and it took a long, long time before we got music that was better than this (Ad-Lib was its only competition for a long while).

I still have that theme music in mp3 format and listen to it every once in a while. Fantastic mood music. Also don't forget the Gravis Ultrasound :)

Oh yeah, the GU32 ... I had that one too ... :)

And omg at the Chainsaw Maid ... I didn't know you could do that with clay, lol.

Sorry, thought it was humorous as well. Didn't know it was quite so touchy on this side of the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back