Favorite youtube video

Saw that one a few days ago, and this sort of thing is not so funny when there's no laughter track! I kept waiting for it, but instead there was just a shocked hush from the guests. Poor woman, I wouldn't wish that to any bride. but really, what were they thinking, holding the ceremony on a platform virtually suspended over a swimming pool? It was just asking for fate to intervene, this time in the form of a klutzy best man.

What do you think the Adobe Flash install does except copy files (to the wrong place)?

I used to have this problem consistently with some site where flash videos would play for a couple of seconds and then stop. I couldn't fix it until I moved the DLL manually, and hunting on the web showed there are a heck of a lot of people who have this problem, and a lot of different solutions which may (but probably won't work).

My system stubbornly refused to work permanently with any of these fixes until I tried moving the plugin to the FF plugin directory, as I vague remembered it being in there before a clean install. You've got a solution to try if you want it to work properly, but if you prefer to keep it broken...

The Adobe Flash plugin has been problematic in Firefox on and off for years. Adobe should install the flash plugin into the Firefox plugins folder where it is supposed to go (and where they used to install it for Mozilla), not just slap it into system32 and hope the system picks it up.

Thanks for the tip. I'm sure it works for you and others but I had the same problem that was mentioned and I was only able to avoid it by getting the 10 series plugin to replace my 9 series one. Fwiw I had only one .dll in my Flash folder. Copying it over didn't alleviate the problem.

seeing as bill oddie was this weeekend here, my favorite show ever (btw this skit was never shown on TV)

[YT]pgNuRx2FI1A[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not going to serch 27 pages to see if its allready been posted

another

news report on the recession

part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Bollywood Karate rocks...
Best part is that they just keep going with this sort of thing to this day if you look in the right (?) places. Rajnikanth and Vijayakanth and so on still do crazy stuff like this, and although modern technology has made the effects themselves far better quality than they used to be, it's still nonsense in the sense of what they're actually doing in those sequences. Stuff like kicking off your shoe, knocking a guy out with that flying shoe, and then the shoe bounces back right onto your foot and then the laces mysteriously retie themselves.... Jumping from the ground to a rooftop not using your legs, or your hands... oh, no... you jump by arching your back...

And of course...

Now here is one magic horse...
[googlevideo]2002041533971892107[/googlevideo]

I like this one, not just because something goes wrong, but because the part that goes right - the throwin style is amazing. :D

Back