Favorite youtube video

Not only is the voice-acting attrocious, but the script is horrid as well!

That's gotta be a fan-sub though... No way could that get through QC.

edit: omg no. no no no ****ing no

I did not just here "yeeeeeee-uh" in a ****ing JRPG.

That does it. I give up on people.

This is what you get for hiring your own family. I thought it was bad when I heard the English dub of DBZ and heard lines like "Vegeta crying? Yo, that's whack!", but this was just horrifying.

Moving on, apparently the voice actors are listed in the manual. The CEO of O3 Entertainment is Chris Jelinek. Voice actors include Quest Jelinek and Tyler Jelinek, with special thanks to Kay Jelinek and Lee Jelinek. Most curious. This reminds me of Mobile Light Force, in which characters were renamed after staff members.

http://www.insertcredit.com/archives/002396.html

The current form of my favorite band Dog Fashion Disco. And no, they haven't killed anyone... at least that's what I've heard.

Last edited by a moderator:

ETA: Holy crap!

It's even more insane. One of the twins (Sabina Eriksson, the one kicking and screaming at the police) got sentenced to one day in prison; served the sentence and got out, is believed to have stabbed some guy named Glenn Hollinshead to death(it's not clear, at least to me, if this is supposed to have happened before or after the incident in traffic), jumped off a bridge over the A50, survived with two broken ankles and a fractured skull and will face murder charges.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-16462190.html
http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.u...t-stabbing/article-272425-detail/article.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/staffordshire/7611794.stm

Have they ruled out that she's a cyborg returning from the future to kill Glenn Hollinshead?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised no one has linked this one (at least not as far as I can see)...
The look on that senator's face at the end of the clip (approximately at 0:50) is just priceless.

And of course, another great little sample clip from the same film.

Something on Page 26 prevents any further viewing of flash movie content. If you don't load page 26 you can view videos on other pages of this thread.

Very strange problem...

Could be just this machine, but flash player was installed fresh just to view (at least attempt to) the videos on page 26.

Something on Page 26 prevents any further viewing of flash movie content. If you don't load page 26 you can view videos on other pages of this thread.

Very strange problem...

Could be just this machine, but flash player was installed fresh just to view (at least attempt to) the videos on page 26.
What browser? And is it up to date?

What browser? And is it up to date?

I also get a problem with Soylent's first video in post#648. In firefox (up to date browsers/players etc) loading the page doesn't cause a problem but if I try to load that first video it will only play 2 seconds and basically freeze. All other videos I try to play after that will mimic that behavior. Restarting the browser fixes the issue for me. Unless of course I try to play that video again.

In opera running Soylent's first video still fails but it doesn't break other videos.

I also get a problem with Soylent's first video in post#648. In firefox (up to date browsers/players etc) loading the page doesn't cause a problem but if I try to load that first video it will only play 2 seconds and basically freeze. All other videos I try to play after that will mimic that behavior. Restarting the browser fixes the issue for me. Unless of course I try to play that video again.

In opera running Soylent's first video still fails but it doesn't break other videos.

It's the rubbish Flash install. Copy the flash DLLs from the system32/flash directory into your Firefox/plugins directory, and it should work correctly.

All up to date with FF here.

How can it be a rubbish flash install if all other videos work fine? Copying the dll files may well work, but seems like a bit of a hack way of getting it to work.

Regardless, glad to see I'm not the only one and others with my environment are experiencing it as well (misery loves company!!).

I'll just avoid that page of videos :)

This is, easily, one of the worst thing you'd ever hear this week.

And that including cases where you have to suffer your kids or brothers learning an instrument.

A cover of Europe's Final Countdown.

All up to date with FF here.

How can it be a rubbish flash install if all other videos work fine? Copying the dll files may well work, but seems like a bit of a hack way of getting it to work.

What do you think the Adobe Flash install does except copy files (to the wrong place)?

Regardless, glad to see I'm not the only one and others with my environment are experiencing it as well (misery loves company!!).

I'll just avoid that page of videos :)

I used to have this problem consistently with some site where flash videos would play for a couple of seconds and then stop. I couldn't fix it until I moved the DLL manually, and hunting on the web showed there are a heck of a lot of people who have this problem, and a lot of different solutions which may (but probably won't work).

My system stubbornly refused to work permanently with any of these fixes until I tried moving the plugin to the FF plugin directory, as I vague remembered it being in there before a clean install. You've got a solution to try if you want it to work properly, but if you prefer to keep it broken...

The Adobe Flash plugin has been problematic in Firefox on and off for years. Adobe should install the flash plugin into the Firefox plugins folder where it is supposed to go (and where they used to install it for Mozilla), not just slap it into system32 and hope the system picks it up.

Back