Kitten vs puppy vs baby vs video card

I was looking at the sites he links to, and apparently I have a Siberian cat which are fairly rare in North America. Pretty cool. They're really nice cats, so I highly recommend them if you get one.

arjan de lumens said:
With those four specimens, how would one measure 'performance' in a manner that can be compared?
Well, "fill-rate" can apply to all four: Litter box filling, yard filling (could be negative if the dog likes to dig holes in the flower bed), diaper filling and pixel filling.

Chalnoth said:
My favorite cat was a Maine Coon cat that we got some years back. They're the largest domestic cats, and also one of the friendliest breeds (at least, in my experience).
They'd better be friendly! A cat that size could grab you by the throat and carry you away for dinner!

I followed your picture link, Chalnoth, and found this picture.
It took me quite some time to parse it. The cat in the lower right looked like some thingy with six legs pointing in random directions.
After I've seen what pose the cat had, it was of course obvious.:oops:

DudeMiester said:
I was looking at the sites he links to, and apparently I have a Siberian cat which are fairly rare in North America. Pretty cool. They're really nice cats, so I highly recommend them if you get one.

Siberian cats can have fairly impressing manes afaik...cool looking :)

Chalnoth said:
My favorite cat was a Maine Coon cat that we got some years back. They're the largest domestic cats, and also one of the friendliest breeds (at least, in my experience).
Hmmm... a colleague has one of those and, IIRC, it stuck a claw through his thumb. I must admit, though, it is a nice looking cat.

You could also go with for how long the kitten will chase the light from a laster pointer at a time :)

Back