Frontlines Debut Trailer - 360/PS3

Desert Combat, as in the BF1942 mod? As in Trauma Studios, the guys EA punked?

Sign me up. DC stole 3 years of my gaming life. GREAT mod--better than BF42 IMO. Frank Delise and crew were a good group and really created a great game. I see it is using UE3, which makes sense. They had like ~15 people a couple years back. Here is to hoping they have the budget, publisher patience, and enough staff to make a great game. They have the vision and ideas and showed they know how to balance and execute. Lets hope the retail game is as good as their past mod.

Yeah, I am excited :D

This game looks like it's taking the military tech seriously.

I can see the V-22 Osprey (an updated model), the cancelled RAH-66 Commanche Attack Helicopter, the cancelled OICW, GRAW soldiers, and a few other things. Looks like it'll be "Act of War: Secret Weapons."

Bobbler said:
Looked like CGI with "ingame assets"

Could be a neat game though.

Yeah, it reminded me of one of GR:AW's first trailers showing 'unbelievable' animations.

What sort of game is this? (story driven, "random" missions... :?: )

Def CG with ingame models. I expect the lighting and animation to take a downgrade, but it seems to be within the real of "doable". Certainly no wool being pulled over our eyes like with Killzone PS3.

Alstrong said:
Yeah, it reminded me of one of GR:AW's first trailers showing 'unbelievable' animations.

What sort of game is this? (story driven, "random" missions... :?: )

Based on Trauma's past work and the comments in the video, it is a Battlefield style game. Squad based teamwork MP online FPS.

Back