Love knows no boundaries...

Hanners said:
That certainly makes a change - The woman is normally the serpent in the relationship. ;)

I finally understand Eve conspired with the snake. Poor Adam :LOL:

Reminds me of Natural Born Killers:

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

kyleb said:
Reminds me of Natural Born Killers:

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

What a horrible ended to an old story. But I have a feeling something like this is going to happen. This'll be a short lived marriage. And once she finds out that the snake does nothing around the house, a divorce will soon ensue.

If this woman even has a SHRED of attractiveness about her, I will COMPLETELY lose faith in humankind.

Back