World Cup 2006

Crisidelm said:
His wife and children were at the stadium watching the game yesterday :D

Damn! Rys wife and children were at the game while he watched it on TV with his girlfriend? That's nekulturny! :oops:

;)

london-boy said:
Can't blame her! He's one sexy little bugger!

I thought you were more of a Toni boy.

EDIT: What a weak match France:Suisse 0:0
The French equipe is certainly not fit to be a champion.

Last edited by a moderator:
hopp schwiiz :p

Overlall pretty boring match but 0:0 is a good result for us even though we had our chances for a goal.

Brazil vs Croatia is about to begin. First real encounter of this World Cup.

Edit: Kaka scores just before half time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Ronaldo is a pale shadow of his former self. Seems like he isn't fully fit, moving very slowly. :???:

Deepak said:
Yeah, Ronaldo is a pale shadow of his former self. Seems like he isn't fully fit, moving very slowly. :???:
He needs a Segway, or one of those mobility buggy things to help him get around.

Haha! Australia are leading in that group!

A rather lazy performance by Brazil. They need to loose the deadwood and become a bit more focused if they want to retain the cup.

Deepak said:
Yeah, Ronaldo is a pale shadow of his former self.

A fat, pale shadow.

Decent performance by the Croats - I can see them beating both Australia and Japan and still going through.

So Brazil crank out an unconvincing 1-0 victory. I've seen this before somewhere...

We've now seen all the big teams, and they all look like one-man-bands to me. Take Ronaldinho out of Brazil, Riquelme out of Argentina, Rooney out of England, Henry out of France, Robben out of The Netherlands... and those teams become a different proposition. The only team that played with real conviction were the Czech Republic - who may well play Brazil if Italy win the group.

The tournament is getting more interesting.

Deepak said:
My wife told me Ronaldo has 5 water bubble on his feet. He said this week that probably he could have a problems during the game and maybe not play at all.
Bad of the brazilian coach not take seriouslly the Croat team.

Congratulations Croats.

France and Brazil's games today totally underwhelmed and disappointed. I was expecting fast, technical, counter-attacking football with a bit of flair from the French, and a sexy samba display that destroyed Croatia.

Instead I got shit, and more shit. Meh, both teams sucked big time, compared to the promise of their players. Viera, Henry, Zidane, Ronaldo and Ronaldinho are some of the greatest players to ever kick a football, all of them match winners able to destroy the opposition in an instant, and none of them did a damn thing worth getting excited about.

If they carry on like that, England do have a chance :LOL: :LOL:

epicstruggle said:
Ill take a win for brazil however it comes. :) God, i hope ronaldo doesnt cost us another world cup.

"Us"? I thought you were Indian? :???:

They're all still holding back and saving the energy for the more important games, so they'll all just try to shoot a goal and take it home and nothing more yet. They'll start really playing as soon as eliminations start.

The worst match of the WC till now, Switzerland-France was beyond boring and dull. Brazil-Croatia was somehow more entertaining, thanks to the Croats though...
I bet today's Tunisia-Saudi Arabia is going to be more interesting than Switzerland-France...

Rys said:
I was expecting fast, technical, counter-attacking football with a bit of flair from the French

Wow where have you been for the past six years ? ;)
The last time I've seen a good match by our team of "fantastic" players was the Euro 2000 final... Ok maybe Germany-France in 2003 was also a good match but since then I've seen... nothing.

_xxx_ said:
"Us"? I thought you were Indian? :???:

They're all still holding back and saving the energy for the more important games, so they'll all just try to shoot a goal and take it home and nothing more yet. They'll start really playing as soon as eliminations start.

Saving energies?! They play once every three or four days! What kind of athletes are they if they have to "hold back" to save energies for 2 matches a week!? This is Brazil we're talking about! They're fit, they're young and full of..........

ok got over excited...

Back