What music are you listening to right now?

Bloodbath- Like Fire

I saw earlier in this thread people talking about Porcupine Tree. I just recently started listening to them, due to Mikael Akerfeldt always talking about how they're one of his favorite bands. I really like what I've heard so far. "Fear of a Blank Planet" is a fantastic album.

Insomnium- Against the Stream

Last edited by a moderator:

I forgot about this band. I had one of their albums, a ways back. For Scandinavian rock bands, I'm more of a Hellacopters guy, but given the choice I'd probably listen to Turbonegro instead of those two. The Hives - Barely Legal was pretty wicked too. Gluecifer I never got into that much, but seemed pretty good.

Oh, and the Hellacopters guy gets major respect from me for cover Discharge and GBH with his other band, Death Breath.

Opeth- The Amen Corner

"My Arms, Your Hearse" is, in my opinion, not only the greatest concept album of all time, but one of the greatest albums ever. If you're into Progressive Death Metal, I highly recommend it.

This week I've been listening a lot of Danny Gatton's songs. They seems to have spawned lately on youtube :)

Back