What music are you listening to right now?

Are you serious? This was a huge WTF moment. ;)

I'm currently listening to Alice in Chains - Dirt album

Yes, dead serious, I don't care much about their music but the singer's voice rocks. I envy him.

AiC is always good of course, I heard they're making a new record at the moment. I hope the new singer will fit, Layne is not easy to replace.

I like electro :D But the tune you posted is much too chilly for me. I love Modeselektor, for example...

Hehe yea I've been on a tech house/minimal mindset recently. Just gave this a listen tho: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0vpWsNqNpE

i like! Lots of energy. When they play this sort of stuff @ clubs though I can't keep my energy up for long enough. The steps r too draining. With minimal/tech house/tribal and stuff I have no issue going for 8+ hours. Btw when I first got into electronica I was listening to happy hardcore, then electro house, then house, then tech house/minimal. The older I get the less intense the beats get lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Florence and the Machine - Lungs.

A bit over-hyped perhaps but I saw her play at Glastonbury and she was very good - more 'rocky' than the album itself.

Thomas Dolby - Golden Age of Wireless and The Flat Earth remastered with extra tracks.

These two albums (along with Singular) have been re-released in advance of the first studio album for about 15 years which is expected later this year.

Crystal Fighters - Xtatic Truth (Xtra loud Mix)

Great selections on Kitsune Maison 7. Floor-friendly but still playful enough.

Back