What music are you listening to right now?

Insomnium- Death Walked the Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHdwjX7x0bI

They need to make a new CD. Apparently they're due for one in 2009, but nothing has been said about it other then it's coming.

Bloodbath- Process of Disillumination

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UntoEAjz27Y

I've officially fallen in love with Anders Nyström. His work with "Katatonia" is fantastic, as well. Fair warning, don't click those links if you're not into metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am youtubing all the current DLC for Rock Band... good thing wiki keeps a decent list format I can copy/paste into excel and work my way through. ;)

Battle of Mice - at the Base of a Giant's Throat

A band that is powered by the vocals of Julie Christmas. Pure emotion detectable even in her breathing, it's cathartic in a way.

Katatonia- "Brave" and "For My Demons."

I officially added Anders Nystrom to my list of favorite guitarists.

The Lazlow Show

Anyone familiar with any of the radio stations in the GTA series has heard at least once the name Lazlow who runs a spoof talk radio show on different stations throughout the games. Lazlow Jones is an actual radio personality who's hosted a radio show for three years now, along with his production and writing he's done for the games. XM radio started hosting his show, live, when they air on Opie and Anthony's station, which is where I discovered it. It's easily one of the funniest damn programs available, and episodes are archived on his website for free at www.lazlow.com. If you're interested in comedic talk radio, I high suggest his show.

Shearwater - Mountain Laurel

Simply... amazing. I recommend Shearwater to anyone and everyone. Astounding music, brilliance in musical form.

Insomnium- Change of Heart

"Above the Weeping World" is one of the few recent metal albums that I actually consider to be epic. It's nine songs of sheer musical brilliance. It's a pity they only tour once a year. And it's never in America. Such is the price of falling in love with Finnish music.

Back