What music are you listening to right now?

Chimaira - Flame

Don't care what people say, the new Chimaira album is simply kick ass. Released from Road Runner and that means they can start making real music again. Yay!

Currently....

Billie Jean Michael Jackson (LOL forgot how good old school Michael is)

Also some Bob Seger, Tool, Led Zepp, and Hootie along with other varios artists.

Chiamira - Empire

I haven't listened to anything else since I got the album.... freaking mind blowing.

tomandandy soundtrack to Mothman Prophecies with King Black Acid and also sountrack of The Keep by Tangerine Dream.

Concerto de Seagate!

I'm listening to some theme songs from various games. It's currently on Max Payne.

Girl Talk - Night Ripper.

Ridiculously amazing album. I need to see him live. He's from Pittsburgh, so how hard could it be? :p

Opeth - Deliverance

About to put in Lamentations and just wait it out till more word comes about the new album that is suppose to drop this year. Hopefully the new DVD too, my Opeth obsession is starting to kick into over drive.

Opeth - Deliverance

About to put in Lamentations and just wait it out till more word comes about the new album that is suppose to drop this year. Hopefully the new DVD too, my Opeth obsession is starting to kick into over drive.

Mmmm. Your musical taste is delicious.

Lamb of God- The 11th Hour

afx - analord 8
squarepusher- untitled
nusrat fateh ali khan- in concert in paris
clark-body riddle
tom waits - orphans: brawlers, bawlers & bastards
natacha atlas- ayestheni
kow otani -shadow of the colossus ost
amy winehouse - back to black

Back