How would you like to die?

Given we're each born to die eventually, you may as well go out with a bang.

My prefered demise would be to fall in battle against werewolves alongside kate Beckinsale, just as long as I got to ware a matrix-style long leather trenchcoat, it would all be cool with me.

underworld-rain.jpg

kate floats my boat....

(Yes there is nothing good on TV at the moment)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to be killed by a black hole, our sun going supernovae or asteroid or a comment hitting me in the head.
I'd rather die of old age.

K.I.L.E.R said:
I don't want to be killed by a black hole, our sun going supernovae or asteroid or a comment hitting me in the head.

That must be one nasty comment! :LOL:

Don't really care which way I die but I'd like it to have some meaning. But then again.. just going quietly in your sleep wouldn't be that bad.

carpediem said:
@ the age of 120 having sex with a beautiful women at least half my age

Let me suggest 1/4th your age at 120. :p

I've thought about this topic on occasion over the years and I'm not really decided on a preferred way of shuffling off the mortal coil. Going in my sleep doesn't sound bad, but on the other hand the control freak in me wants to know that, "hey, this is it, you're drawing your last few breaths here."

I prefer to die old, full of vigor, and in full of mental faculties. Under those conditions I don't really care how. Even death by torture would be a fair trade off for years of high quality life in ones golden years.

I'd like to be guillotined, to know how it feels to be nothing more than a head, possibly staying conscious for a few seconds :)

i don't want to be murdered (which means i probably will get murdered, and probably by 'people' claiming to be 'helping'...sheesh)

if i could choose it would be either in bed, alone and my corpse lays there for like 2 years or more.

or at ground zero of a nukular explosion...no time for brain signals to alert you that you got killed or it hurts or anything like that.

then, if applicable, i will not be following whatever 'plan' might be in place. i will insist on being forever segregated and sequestered from pretards (religious types) and self appointed saviors and whatnot. which includes almost everybody I think. if no such option exists, i intend to make my way alone to infinity and beyond, avoiding at all cost, any authoritarian halfwits that might be around.

Well, personally, I don't really care that much how I die. I'm more concerned right now with how I live. I'm sincerely hoping I'll be able to accomplish something of some degree of importance.

Well I don't know how I would die, but I do know what I want to do with by body. Blow it the f*** up!

I imagine a floating barge near a small island, and on the barge there are three sections: a seating area, a platform in the middle and an orchestra on the other end. The orchestra will be playing Ride of the Valkyries by Wagner, and as they do so my body will be raised from the center platform. It be propped up, leaning forward 20 degrees or so, and wearing avator goggles and jacket. There will be a metallic jet pack strapped to its back, designed with flowing lines travelling from the top to the thrusters. As the orchestra approaches the ending of the song, my body will be lauched, flying to sufficent height for the next part to be safe. You see, prior to the event my chest cavity will have been emptied, then stuffed with fireworks and explosives. When my bodied has travelled the appropriate distance, which will be timed to correspond with the awesome final crescendo of the song, my body will be detonated along with a plethora of other fireworks coming from the aforementioned island. As the song winds to conclusion, the fireworks will continue in a blaze of glory that will signal, for kilometers around, the end of my corperal existance.

EDIT: I'm not sure if Ride of the Valkyries is the right song. It's the one from the helicopter/napalm scene in Apocalypse Now.

Last edited by a moderator:
epicstruggle said:
trying to get someone out of car

lol!

if you take that out of context: i'd like to die... "trying to get someone out of [a] car"

you should try getting my nan out of my car, that is truley a heroic effort

By dissolving with the passage of time, as I slowly cease to be what I once was to become something more. A seed must cease to be a seed to become a tree.

Back