Smash Bros. Brawl :)

Hey guys, they added an item with the update.

item01_070524a.jpg

Link to page.

Man, that's going to be great. Especially if you can stick more than one to a person. :smile:

Hey guys, they added an item with the update.

item01_070524a.jpg

Link to page.

Man, that's going to be great. Especially if you can stick more than one to a person. :smile:

Looks like it only sticks to one person and passes to someone else if they touch anyone else.

I can't think of any nintendo games that had the gooey bomb or something similar, so I guess it's an original item. The appearance makes me want a metroid as an item though.

You should see today's new update, the Cracker Launcher. That is one hilarious name. Also, for some odd reason, you don't see a shadow under Mario's feet in today's update. It just feels odd. I hope they didn't suddenly remove the shadow.

You should see today's new update, the Cracker Launcher. That is one hilarious name. Also, for some odd reason, you don't see a shadow under Mario's feet in today's update. It just feels odd. I hope they didn't suddenly remove the shadow.

An explosion may have just gone off from the cracker launcher and perhaps they temporarily remove or lighten the shadow.

They may have turned shadows back off for one reason another. It's just something that happens in game development.

Anyone notice that the textures on the ground look a lot better than they used to?

super-smash-bros-brawl-20070531100652921.jpg

Vs older screen.

super-smash-bros-brawl-20061127022909903.jpg

Might just be position of the screen. Not that big of a deal anyway. :)

Game looks awesome, though!

This is a game that I'm really looking forward to, can't wait! Its looking extremely good too!

Hmm, Zelda's gone from blond to brunette, but other than that it looks like she's got the same moves. Didn't think she was all that popular a character in the original, though sheik was.
Can't quite see sheik making a comeback though, so I wonder what they'll do for her down b. (might keep is sheik just because sheik was so popular)

Was zelda a brunette in twilight princess? I didn't think she was...maybe Nintendo just doesn't want all their characters to be stereotypes or blond-haired, blue eyed.

Hmm, Zelda's gone from blond to brunette, but other than that it looks like she's got the same moves. Didn't think she was all that popular a character in the original, though sheik was.
Can't quite see sheik making a comeback though, so I wonder what they'll do for her down b. (might keep is sheik just because sheik was so popular)

Was zelda a brunette in twilight princess? I didn't think she was...maybe Nintendo just doesn't want all their characters to be stereotypes or blond-haired, blue eyed.

Those mirror my thoughts too. Since this is Twilight Princess Zelda (though made Brunette, which could simply be an alternate costume palette swap), it would be kind of strange for her to turn into Sheik. However, she was pretty weak on her own in Melee, so they'd have to up her abilities a bit (maybe the reference to the magic glow on her hands. She did seem more magical in Twilight Princess) to compensate for removing Sheik.

I wouldn't be surprised if Peach is revealed soon. Given her "Super Princess Peach" game and the fact that Zelda has been made brunette... a blond Peach seems like a reasonable expectation.

Back