Zelda: Twilight Princess (New pics emerge)

sfried

Regular
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

For those who are lucky enough to have the latest EGM, you already probably know what I'm talking about. (For others...might have to lurk in the internet more)

Forget about those pics you saw last E3. Graphics have seen a vast improvement (noticable use of subtle bloom, and more/better effects) and is now Wii-mote compatible (nunchuck with wand to pull/shoot bows for instance). Talk of possible Online, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Type_Raver said:
Damn, gotta see these!

Like ICO, better, worse... details!
Better. Way better.

Let me go on to say right now it puts RE4 to shame.

I'd like to add that Nintendo had also released a new video of Twilight Princess (GC version, not Wii version) to the press right now. Looks amazing. I guess the difference between this and the other version is that the Wii will have 16x9 widescreen support, Wii functions, and maybe just some better effects (I really can't tell because the video was pretty small). But as it stands, the GCN already looks damn impressive (as stated by EGM, already better than the previous E3 version).

I can't wait for Twilight Princess. This could be the best Zelda since Ocarina of Time.

Slightly off-topic. . . are all Wii games going to support 16x9 widescreen? This means a lot to an HDTV owner.

Shark Sandwich said:
Slightly off-topic. . . are all Wii games going to support 16x9 widescreen? This means a lot to an HDTV owner.

I think so. It was mentioned in an interview, though I have to admit I'm not entirely sure of my memory.

Shark Sandwich said:
I can't wait for Twilight Princess. This could be the best Zelda since Ocarina of Time.

From the looks of it. All of the Wii games I've read so far support progressive scan with 16x9.

sfried said:
I'd like to add that Nintendo had also released a new video of Twilight Princess (GC version, not Wii version) to the press right now. Looks amazing. I guess the difference between this and the other version is that the Wii will have 16x9 widescreen support, Wii functions, and maybe just some better effects (I really can't tell because the video was pretty small). But as it stands, the GCN already looks damn impressive (as stated by EGM, already better than the previous E3 version).

Argh, link please?!

I tried surfing nintendos website but all the Zelda TP links point me to Wii E3 site.

Back