Final Fantasy XIII announced for PS3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
scificube said:
^^^well...uhh....

I want to believe...I'm just so damned scared!!!
heh, I feel like I am the only one who feels the demo is entirely possible after seeing last years FFVII demo, and the obvious context every news site reporting on this is saying, that it is indeed real time.

Bad_Boy said:
heh, I feel like I am the only one who feels the demo is entirely possible after seeing last years FFVII demo, and the obvious context every news site reporting on this is saying, that it is indeed real time.

I believe there is no way Square would intentially lie about a CGI shot by slapping on a HUD.

Serenity Painted Death said:
I believe there is no way Square would intentially lie about a CGI shot by slapping on a HUD.
True, but thats not even it. It's the other stuff that really backs up the case.

We have text of news sites reporting real time.
We have a slide of Square Enix saying real time demonstration on ps3.
We have last years E3 demo of FFVII, which looks very close to this when zoomed out the alising problems are gone when zoomed out, just as in these released shots. (hell, any shot can look perfect on AA when the resolution is redicuously lowered.)
And last but not least, this is Square Enix, its not like we are talking about an unknown dev.
edit: and now we have a video, that makes it look all the more real time, besides the train part ofcourse.

cmon guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
McFly said:
Ok, now I can savely go to bed, have a nice dream and come back tomorrow to see all the high res pics. :)

Ok, I'll stay up till the Sony press conference is over. ;)

Heh, so I'm not the only one who's gonna have a hard time staying awake tomorrow ;)

Laa-Yosh said:
Heh, so I'm not the only one who's gonna have a hard time staying awake tomorrow ;)

My office is in the same house, so it will most likely be a client call that gets me up in about seven hours from now ... maybe five hours sleep? Should be enough. ;)

Fredi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back