New Super Mario Bros reviewed on IGN DS

From the review said:
Before New Super Mario Bros. entered my life, Yoshi's Island was, to me, the greatest platformer ever created. That title may now have to go to New Super Mario Bros.

Now that sounds absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Here we go
:p

I think I'm going to wait for a few more reviews. The guy's over at IGN are great,but they are fan.boy's like me. It's like you wouldn't want me to review a Metroid Prime game if you were looking for a completely fresh objective review.

I'm playing it right now and it's a masterpiece. For me it's better than yoshi's island, and as fun as mario 3 and super mario world mixed.

A must buy.

Apoc said:
I'm playing it right now and it's a masterpiece. For me it's better than yoshi's island, and as fun as mario 3 and super mario world mixed.

A must buy.

I correct myself. It's a good game, but it's very short. I'm currently in world 6 after 2-2.5 hours of gameplay, with almost all levels unlocked.

awesome

I got the game the first day it came out and let me tell you its the best super mario game ive ever played. Its long to so it should last for awhile. and the graphics are simply sweet i mean they are bette the super mario 64.

Its A Must Have!!!

I had it in my mailbox when coming back from vacations. I've only finished the first world, but so far I'm loving it. Controls are excellent, graphics are nice, and the sound effects are bringing back all kind of good memories. :)

Back