360: Shadowrun teaser!

FASA..the lurker amongst MS 1st party developers.

The TXB guys make this seem like this franchise is the 2nd coming of christ, I guess Shadowrun was pretty popular!?

scooby_dooby said:
FASA..the lurker amongst MS 1st party developers.

The TXB guys make this seem like this franchise is the 2nd coming of christ, I guess Shadowrun was pretty popular!?

dood don't you know there is a huge cult following for this game? shadowrun was huge and wayyy before it's time :D

this could possibly be game of the show

dukmahsik said:
dood don't you know there is a huge cult following for this game?

lol...well I'm certainly getting that impression!

edit - just wikipedia'd it, this was funny:
"Late President of the United Canadian American States"

Canadian-American? I wonder if this game will let me liberate my canadian brothers from the evil american oppressors...now that's a game I could get into!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no dollars in the UCAS or the world for that matter. It's all Nuyen. :D Japanese corporations have taken over (Renraku, Yamatetsu, Mitsuhama, Fuchi to name the big guys).

Think Johnny Mnemonic to the nth degree with fantasy/magic creatures in addition to cyberware and cyberspace. Oh and... american indians are pretty big too, but the elves are pretty crazy too up in Tir Tairngire.

I've got a lot of the novels, and I love them all. I wonder how they'll handle the game. I really liked the Genesis theme for Shadowrun.

and blah blah blah blah blah ;)

btw, the last president was a dragon...Dunkelzhan... there is a lot of history behind the shadowrun universe up until 2060'ish. I just couldn't keep up with the novels (and $10 CDN per book really kills).

Alstrong said:
There are no dollars in the UCAS or the world for that matter. It's all Nuyen. :D Japanese corporations have taken over (Renraku, Yamatetsu, Mitsuhama, Fuchi to name the big guys).

Think Johnny Mnemonic to the nth degree with fantasy/magic creatures in addition to cyberware and cyberspace. Oh and... american indians are pretty big too, but the elves are pretty crazy too up in Tir Tairngire.

I've got a lot of the novels, and I love them all. I wonder how they'll handle the game. I really liked the Genesis theme for Shadowrun.

and blah blah blah blah blah ;)

btw, the last president was a dragon...Dunkelzhan... there is a lot of history behind the shadowrun universe up until 2060'ish. I just couldn't keep up with the novels (and $10 CDN per book really kills).

think blade runner!

scooby_dooby said:
Shadowrun is made of good and win. I played it for 3 years pretty much every weekend (yes, that was the age of P&P, back when Role-playing actually meant playing a role - wow, that was nearly 8 years ago...). I've also read almost all of the novels.

However, because of that I'm all the more anxious about this game. All attempts so far to pack the shadowrun setting into a computer game have failed spectacularly commpared to the real deal. I fear this may become just another sci-fi FPS with some magic thrown in. Of course, if they do even just a decent job of adapting the material, the game should rock. But what we really need is a Shadowrun MMO ;)

Sounds like a really interesting property for video game. Mega potential here.

Not to sound like a basher/****** cause I love my 360, but I hope this doesnt turn into another Brute Force. I was really hyped on that game till I spent 30 mins with it.

I am psyched for this game. I can't wait to see what Shadowrun can be on the 360.

Just pray this isn't Shadowrun: Brotherhood of Steel.

Back