New Gears of War pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me crazy but i think older screens look way better. can't wait to hear some hands on reports at E3, game looks pretty sweet regardless of what i think about these pics.

Synergy34 said:
call me crazy but i think older screens look way better. can't wait to hear some hands on reports at E3, game looks pretty sweet regardless of what i think about these pics.

The older pics do look better. But like you said, theres a chance that these are just unflattering.

Synergy34 said:
Yep, and that looks awesome, but didn't really strike me as in game though. I just dont think the other 2 show how good the game actually looks.

as far as im aware, epic has never used cgi for this game, everything has been in game

dukmahsik said:
as far as im aware, epic has never used cgi for this game, everything has been in game

cutscene everybody..

Game still looks good but I can't help notice that some visual quality is lost.

czekon said:
i dont see any "lost" in quality, seriously looks awesome like always

You cant because none of the shots represent anything in-game.

There are sparks coming from the flippin' couch in the last art pic

It really doesn't look as good as people are saying it does.

That being said, it does look pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, though. I expect other games at E3 to look better than this.

Kabbage said:
You cant because none of the shots represent anything in-game.

There are sparks coming from the flippin' couch in the last art pic

LOL yea and the wall paper! I'm going to reserve my comments about this game graphics until I have it front of my on my HDTV or we see some 720p gameplay off of 360's from E3.

c0_re said:
LOL yea and the wall paper! I'm going to reserve my comments about this game graphics until I have it front of my on my HDTV or we see some 720p gameplay off of 360's from E3.

No that will be representative of in-game play (It's probably a screen capture). It still doesn't look as good as people are saying it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back