Untold Legends Vid!

Looks much improved over the previous pics! Awesome sound!

How come all these new videos and pics the last couple days before e3? I don't remember that previous years. Anyway, good stuff, bring on more!

framerates a little choppy but I guess that's normal for this early in development. There isn't anything really technically impressive about it in comparison to Kameo.

Ben-Nice said:
Here's a 720P version . Were is the 1080p one?

http://www.badongo.net/vid/107888

Woo!! Thank you. The swaying plants look nice. I'm not particularly thrilled by the fact that the shadow is oddly absent when the player is standing in the nor the lack of self-shadow... or that the animations are kind herky-jerky (when he stops and start or turns around). The world does have a nice sense of life to it though, which I think is nice. The AA/AF level looks pretty good too.

Edge said:
How come all these new videos and pics the last couple days before e3? I don't remember that previous years. Anyway, good stuff, bring on more!

The big AAA titles will be stealing most of the E3 and post-E3 press time, so getting some good PR in before E3 is a good way for smaller titles to get some exposure before it is too late. This happens every year to a degree.

Looks much better than the box guy screens from weeks ago. But it still looks okay compared to most next-gen games. Like some people are saying the grass, plants, and trees look nice but it is still very meh.

I hope people are expecting a full generational leap over the 360 or even significant differences... Because I want them to be disappointed.

Just likethe people I think are expecting too much from next gen.

Kabbage said:
I hope people are expecting a full generational leap over the 360 or even significant differences... Because I want them to be disappointed.

Just likethe people I think are expecting too much from next gen.

What you do expect of next-gen games? Do you think SOE represents everything next-gen is about graphically?

mckmas8808 said:
What you do expect of next-gen games? Do you think SOE represents everything next-gen is about graphically?

Not a Ps2 (early on) to Ps2 (end of life) style jump in graphics. Why? I am a glass if half empty, expect the worse and be suprised, kind of person.

And no...I dont think that of SOE.

Well I like the jump from the PS2 to the PS3 that SOE has going on here.

From this
anyc02070r1c11ne.jpg

To this

ndvd0053hj.jpg

I like it as well

I just dont expect a jump like from early ps2 to end of cycle ps2 games with the ps3.

It seems than anything that comes along that isnt named gears of war gets tagged as lacking.

Back