New F5 game?

Is the any info about what they are are doing?
I would love a new Starwars game..

Have anyone heard of any new Pilotwings to GC?

F5 :?:
56.jpg

factor 5

the developpers of star wars : rogue squadron on the gamecube..

they also developped turrican and other games..

Tagrineth said:
Mmmm... Turrican 3 for GCN... :9

Even though I think Turrican 3 was the best of the Turrican games, I would prefer if they made a new Turrican game for the GC, rather than porting Turrican 3 to it...

overclocked said:
Is the any info about what they are are doing?
I would love a new Starwars game..
Have anyone heard of any new Pilotwings to GC?

Well, there's nothing solid on what factor 5 is doing. Though, IGN hinted that they're working on 2 projects and that they would definitely show one title before E3.

As for Pilotwings, there're only rumours about it.

Thowllly said:
Tagrineth said:
Mmmm... Turrican 3 for GCN... :9

Even though I think Turrican 3 was the best of the Turrican games, I would prefer if they made a new Turrican game for the GC, rather than porting Turrican 3 to it...

Er... there was a Turrican 3? What was it for?

I only remember the first two on the SNES (both friggin' awesome games ;))

Tagrineth said:
Er... there was a Turrican 3? What was it for?

I only remember the first two on the SNES (both friggin' awesome games ;))

I played it on my Amiga, I don't know if it came out on any other platforms. I've only played the c64 version of the two first I think. So the reason I liked T3 better might just be that I played it on a better platform than the two first. Do you know if the SNES versions of T1 and T2 are available for download somewhere?

factor5 generously put some of their amiga games (being original games or ports) for download

http://www.factor5.com/download.shtml

for use with the amiga emulator UAE.

katakis, r-type, bc kid

turrican soundtrack !

and even the three turrican games are provided as backup, you are entitled to use them only if you own the original.

Ah, great link, but I'm unable to actualy download any of the files...

Holy sh*t! I just tried Turrican 3 under winUAE, and it's only, like, 5 minutes long! :oops:

Magnum PI said:
it used to work :(

Ah well, there’s still allot of other places where they are available for download ;) Oh, and T3 was only so bloody short because I was playing on easy. Still a bit short on normal and hard, but at least it lasts for more than 5 minutes (I thought there was some levels missing while playing it on easy, but I didn’t realise why until after I had posted :))

Back