360: New Mobile Gundam Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
dukmahsik said:
Wow I am speechless, it's so horrible.

What were your thoughts on the Fatal Inertia screens? You didn't comment at all ;)

I don't understand why MS would accept games like this when their image in the japanese market is already so bad. :???:

Hardknock said:
What were your thoughts on the Fatal Inertia screens? You didn't comment at all ;)

I don't understand why MS would accept games like this when their image in the japanese market is already so bad. :???:

because they need all the help they can get? :LOL:

Sometimes I don't get why companies act they way they do. Making this game must afterall costs quite a bit, although it looks worse than many xbox games, so the question is why don't the publishers/developers put a bit more effort since it will afterall costs them quite a bit to make the damn game and maybe they will have a chance to get their money back when they release.

I really hope that crap like this does not do well. During launch it might had a chance, but now that games have actually started also looking a bit next gen and with some really impressive staff comming soon I really don't get what the publisher/developer would expect from a game like this...

What bothers me is not that this game looks like garbage, because every console has those, but that it will probably be used as a barometer on whether or not the 360 can ever sell in Japan. It seems this title certainly wouldnt sell anywhere much less drive hardware sales in Japan. If MS wasnt trying ot breed good will with Japanese developers I would almost suggest they pull the plug if this game continues to look like this, from a perception standpoint it could do more harm than good imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Creating a topic solely to downplay Devs is definetly NOT something we want/like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back