PS3: New Fatal Inertia shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they don't look too bad, but they are not good either, especially compaired to some of the older stuff shown, with one of the most noticable differences being lighting. If we hadn't seen the older staff maybe it would have left us with a better impresions now...

rounin said:
This game looks pretty much exactly the same as before only as some people mentioned, minus heat and motion blur...
:LOL: :LOL:

Ouch. This game used to look so good(in the CG), now it's crap textures and crap foliage with jaggies everywhere. The ships look ok, but nothing special for next-gen. Lighting is also fairly 'meh'

Wowza that top pic is bad! Texturing on the rocks is plain broken, poly's are few, no normal mapping. And it breaks the forum rules and the frame :rolleyes:

A graphical turkey for sure (and fix the pix).

Shifty Geezer said:
Wowza that top pic is bad! Texturing on the rocks is plain broken, poly's are few, no normal mapping. And it breaks the forum rules and the frame :rolleyes:

A graphical turkey for sure (and fix the pix).

I appologize about that as I didn't know about the forum pic rules other than no scans, can a mod pls fix the pic?

Creating a topic solely to downplay Devs is definetly NOT something we want/like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back