Sega announces Full Auto 2 exclusively for PS3

rabidrabbit said:
I'm surprised they're even making a sequel to Full Auto, as it wasn't that hot seller on xbox360 I think.
Why make a sequel to a failed game (ok, failed might be a bit too storng word), but maybe it's just easier to port an exsisting game with few enhancements and call it "2" than to create a completely new game with new title and all.
Maybe it isn't actually a sequel, but simply a port. If they are contractually bound to keep Full Auto 1 exclusive, they might simply rename the port to avoid legal trouble.

Well they said they've been working on this one since before X360 version was done so a port isn't out of the ordinary.

NucNavST3 said:
Shinobi, instant classic, although if its redone, I would prefer to have it as a great side-scroller/ platformer.

Speaking of which did someone send out a memo that platformers and side-scrollers are dead, or are to be handheld only, because I never got the memo. Must be because someone forgot the cover page on the TPS report, hate it when that happens.

Saw this and I instantly thought of you
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/10853/Heavy-Weapon-for-Xbox-360-Live-Arcade-to-Debut-at-E3/

Heavy Weapon is a classic arcade-style side-scrolling action game in which the player strives to defeat hordes of enemy armies in the form of tanks, jeeps, fighter jets, helicopters and other land- and air-based vehicles. Power-ups that provide additional speed, shields, firepower and other capabilities help the player overcome increasingly nasty enemy forces and bosses while progressing through levels representing the oppressed (fictitious) countries over which the war is being waged. Since launching for Web and PC Play, Heavy Weapon has been downloaded more than 10 million times.

The multiplayer survival game to be included exclusively in Heavy Weapon for Xbox Live Arcade will be on display at the E3 expo. This game mode allows the player to test his/her tactical prowess with up to three friends on a high definition widescreen display. The single player survival game is already a frenzied battle where the player is pitted against inexhaustible enemy forces. In multiplayer mode the action is even more furious, with as many as four sets of cannons blazing and endlessly intensifying waves of enemy forces. The ensuing chaos would make even a battle-hardened Geo Wars veteran sweat! Stop by the booth, grab a controller and get your nuke on.

/off topic

dukmahsik said:
is the green car in the 2nd pic sinking through the road? lol

Don't you know? The Cell is so powerful, that it allows cars to go through road. That's the power of the Cell.

I'm wondering about the graphicquality of the PS3 shots from Full Auto 2 ,it looks not so
good as the original X360 Version,what happen with Sega?? I think they lose the way
of softwarequality,they make only quantity not quality,this is not Sega from yesterday
times i Know,it is more an more a trash-company.Sorry for this word but it is so....

Back