BIA : Hells Highway Extended HD Trailer

I think commanding your troops is done manually, but it seems the location is automatic (or perhaps he's just really really fast.)?

.Z

Okay Scooby (I think it was you), Bad Boy, and anybody else I disagreed with. This game does look better than Lost Planet. That extended trailer just did it for me.

-NakedZ- said:
I think commanding your troops is done manually, but it seems the location is automatic (or perhaps he's just really really fast.)?

.Z

Commanding your troops in BIA is really easy and fast. You just point at the general direction, the commands are pretty basic, but it will do in context of object you're pointing to. This game is going to be another great game in the series!

I think this is one of the best graphically looking games (if these trailers are real that is), and should be fun gamplay wise if anything like the earlier BIA's. Hate to bring it up, but i think this is the closest we have seen to killzone and it looks damn good. :)

The part where he shoots through the cloth and the german soldier falls through was damn impressive. And the tank crunching the jeep...very nice touch.

Bad_Boy said:
I think this is one of the best graphically looking games (if these trailers are real that is), and should be fun gamplay wise if anything like the earlier BIA's. Hate to bring it up, but i think this is the closest we have seen to killzone and it looks damn good. :)

The part where he shoots through the cloth and the german soldier falls through was damn impressive. And the tank crunching the jeep...very nice touch.

Scooby posted a quote from a guy at Gearbox that stated that the game looks even better today in their offices than what that video showed. They said that at E3 the videos will look as good as the first released screens.

New Screenshot!!

bia326xc.jpg

And it's REAL-TIME!!!:oops: :oops:

mckmas8808 said:
Okay Scooby (I think it was you), Bad Boy, and anybody else I disagreed with. This game does look better than Lost Planet. That extended trailer just did it for me.

I should hope so!! This game is sick

It looks nice but look how close the buildings are to get that detail.

I'm always reminded that contrary to Nintendo, how much more power we could use.

Lots more, in short, lots lots lots.

What I mean is, the draw distance is severely limited by the building walls all around, a compromise necessary to get that fidelity.

ooooo isn't the PS3 capable of rendering infinite worlds with unlimited resolution 3D textures everywhere!?!?! I thought it would Sony promised me!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed, here and worse on GAF, the game must be multi-platform to get any true opinions on it?

I mean can you imagine the hype if this was PS3 exclusive?

Any PS3 exclusive gets like, 9,000 people drastically overrating the game because it's PS3 exclusive. The same posters over and over.

It's just nice to get a mix of true opinions like on this game. Instead of all the little Sonybots lining up.

i believe the first bomb footage is that of PS3 but the second half inside the home garden and tank footage is the 360 (due to the sudden lack of ground AF)

mckmas8808 said:
bia326xc.jpg

And it's REAL-TIME!!!:oops: :oops:

Is there a video showing this is in fact realtime? It just looks like a PR shot. The lighting (not the shadowing) looks too good to be realtime.

Phil said:
....hmm..... I'm not impressed? :???:
nor me.I'm really puzzled.I'm watching the hd trailer again and again ,but fail to see..It's bland basic and low poly.COD2 looked better ,imo.
BTW ,nothing in the trailer approaches the above screenshot.

_phil_ said:
nor me.I'm really puzzled.I'm watching the hd trailer again and again ,but fail to see..It's bland basic and low poly.COD2 looked better ,imo.
BTW ,nothing in the trailer approaches the above screenshot.

I thought you had gone crazy and were talking to yourself for a minute.

Back