SEGA "Hedgehog"?

Please provide summary of article; I don't click on inquirer links...

If it's rumors of a new handheld, I'd say inq is smoking some strong $#!£ like they have many times in the past, I don't particulary see sega eagerly looking forwards to losing lots of money and getting steamrollered by nintendo yet again.

Guden Oden said:
Please provide summary of article; I don't click on inquirer links...

Here you are:

GAME GEAR MAKER Sega is apparently going to release a new handheld console called the Hedgehog by the end of 2007.

According to French magazine www.inpactvirtuel.com the console will have a 566MHz Samsung processer and a 128-bit NVidia 3D accelerator. The chipset will be an evolution of the GeForce 3d 4500 with 128MB of RAM. The console will have an LCD screen,with a resolution of 640x360.

The games appear to be inserted in a cartridge and there is a USB port to connect peripherals.

Indeed, the INQ is smoking crack again

The reasons not to do this are many and strong. The reasons to try and get another multi-function handheld on the market are negligable. I think the Inquirer are just happy to repeat every fangeek spawned rumour on the internet. I bet if someone were to post here that Sony are already working on a portable PS3 for release in 2007, they'd post it as news.

PatrickL said:
Was an April's fool joke but some sites saw it 2 weeks later and forgot to check when that news was posted :D

:LOL: it has happened again. Just yesterday somebody posted a babelfish translation of a German April's fool joke (Miyamoto leaves Nintendo for MS). :LOL:

Back