"Mr. Switzerland" to entice women during World Cup

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Very interesting... err...

GENEVA (Reuters) - For women bored at the thought of this summer's World Cup soccer finals in Germany, neighbor Switzerland is offering an alternative packed with beefcake.
A cow-milking 'Mr. Switzerland' and other handsome men are featured in a new advertising campaign seeking to entice soccer widows to leave their sports-obsessed men behind.

"Dear girls," starts the television spot, to run in France, Germany and Switzerland beginning in May.

"Why not escape this summer's World Cup to a country where men spend less time on football, and more time on you?," the advertisement, says over images of a strapping farmhand, a sexy train conductor, a fit mountain climber, a dapper ferryman and a brawny lumberjack.

It ends with Renzo Blumenthal, Mr. Switzerland 2005, milking and then leaning up against a cow.

:LOL:

Hell yes women, come to me!! I'M MR. SWITZERLAND muahahahahahahawwww! ..... errrrr.... :oops:

I just noticed the guy's name... Renzo Blumenthal...

Sounds like the original Mafia Cheese. Imported directly from Sicily.

sytaylor said:
You KNOW I'm out tonight/saturday and sunday. With the no alchol thing, nights out are WAY cheap too.

I'm doing the no food/no alcohol/no nothing thing. Fantastic how little money you can actually spend, still leading a normal-ish life, when you're broke.

sytaylor said:
You KNOW I'm out tonight/saturday and sunday. With the no alchol thing, nights out are WAY cheap too.

Ditto, now that I stopped going out night-clubbing that often, I tend to spend more on petrol... :devilish:

Back