Xbox 360 Confirmed E3 Lineup

From xboxic.com:
  • Elveon (PC, PS3, X360)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (PS3, X360)
  • Turok Next (PS3, X360)
  • DOAXBV2
  • Dead Rising (X360)
  • Lost Planet (X360)
  • Dark Sector (PS3, X360)
  • Just Cause (PC, PS2, Xbox, Xbox 360)
  • Crackdown (X360)
  • Gears of War (X360)
  • Mass Effect (X360)
  • N3: Ninety-Nine Nights (X360)
  • Too Human (X360)
  • Viva Piñata (X360)
  • Stranglehold (PS3, X360)
  • Chrome Hounds (X360)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3, X360)
  • Rockstar Presents: Table Tennis
  • World Championship Poker: Featuring Howard Lederer “All In” (PS2, PSP, X360)
Also Forza 2 is rumoured to be debuting at E3, and hopefully a few other surprises(Fable? Halo? Ninja Gaiden? SE game?) Looks to be quite the show.

I'll keep a list of hopefuls as people post em:
  • Blue Dragon
  • Splinter Cell 4 Double Agent
  • Lost Odyssey
  • Return to Castle Wolfenstein
  • Forza 2
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Halo 3
  • Shadowrun
  • Bioshock
  • Alan Wake
  • Killer Instinct
  • Jade Empire 2
  • The 360 RTS Ensemble is working on
  • The Marvel MMO that Sigil is working on
  • APB
  • GTA 4
  • Rainbow Six 4
  • Project Assassins
  • Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
  • Saint's Row
  • X-Men Official game
  • LOTR: BFME 2
  • Huxley
  • MoH: Airborne
  • Brothers in Arms: Hell
  • Star Trek Legacy
  • The Darkness
  • Armored Core 4
  • Tenchu
  • Bullet Witch
  • Vampire's Rain
  • Starcraft: Ghost
  • Superman
Inane...damn man...you're turned this into one hell of a list!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping for Lost Odyssey and/or blue Dragon. TGS I guess? It would be nice to see GOW and Mass Effect. Forza 2 would be nice, not holding my breath.

BTW, are you sure it's Pirates of the Craibean 3? The second movie isn't released yet. :???:

drpepper said:
I was hoping for Lost Odyssey and/or blue Dragon. TGS I guess? It would be nice to see GOW and Mass Effect. Forza 2 would be nice, not holding my breath.

Just to clarify, tehse are only publically confirmed titles, so just because something's not on the list really is no indication we won't see it.

I would be very surprised if we didn't see some Blue Dragon stuff.

id's Wolfenstein game should be in a good enough shape for a presentation, too. They've been working on it for almost 2 years by now, and I don't think they'd undertake another 4 year development schedule - a Q3-Q4 2006 release is very likely, so it's time to bring out good old B.J. Blazowski...

Laa-Yosh said:
id's Wolfenstein game should be in a good enough shape for a presentation, too. They've been working on it for almost 2 years by now, and I don't think they'd undertake another 4 year development schedule - a Q3-Q4 2006 release is very likely, so it's time to bring out good old B.J. Blazowski...

Hopefully it takes more of a cartoony/over-the-top approach closer to the original. The last Wolf game was ok but didnt fill my expectations.

Dont forget Resident Evil 5 (360,ps3)

Nothing too shocking in that list, but how is it 'confirmed'?

E3 will be big...dozens of exclusives shown for each system and big exclusives announced.

Nicked said:
Nothing too shocking in that list, but how is it 'confirmed'?

E3 will be big...dozens of exclusives shown for each system and big exclusives announced.
Those are all the titles that have been publically confirmed to be shown at E3, Xboxic did the research, I'm assuming it's from a variety of sources, i.e. interviews, press releases etc

I wouldn't expect any of the 'shocking' stuff to be announced a month prior to the event ;)

Bioshock should be there, and I think it's been confirmed for the X360.
Alan Wake might (should) show up again.

Alan Wake is rumored to be a MGS title now.We'll see.

Anyway E3 is too chaotic and we are bound to see a ton of new games for every platform.

fulcizombie said:
Alan Wake is rumored to be a MGS title now.We'll see.
Do you, perchance, recall where you heard that rumor?

Also, we might see something on:
* Shadowrun
* Killer Instinct
* Jade Empire 2
* The 360 RTS Ensemble is working on
* The Marvel MMO that Sigil is working on
* APB
* GTA 4
* Rainbow Six 4
* Project Assassins

And there are others. Bizarre has a title with Sega that's probably going to be on the 360, and they're probably in the early stages of PGR4 development (which I assume will not show). Silicon Knights also has a title with Sega, and that too is likely to be on the 360. And there's Pandemic with their 5 unannounced games, some of which have to be at E3. Not to mention whatever is announced tomorrow at MS's press conference in Japan.

There's really quite a few interesting games that might show. It will surely be enough to please X360 fans, even if many are multiplatform.

I expect at least one EyeToy-ish game too.

In addition to games: HD-DVD first look, cam release, dash update, new Live features, big BC update.

Just to clarify, what level of 'confirmation' are we talking about here? Playable? Video? Real-time footage? I guess there really only needs to be a distinction between playable or not though...

pipo said:
I expect at least one EyeToy-ish game too.

In addition to games: HD-DVD first look, cam release, dash update, new Live features, big BC update.

Hopefully they will give HDMI info as part of the HD-DVD thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back